engage. unify. transform.
Aggie Perilli Communications International (APCI) delivers award-winning communications, marketing and information campaigns to non-profit and for-profit interests and organizations. From strategy through customer tracking, APCI engages and aligns your audience to realize your vision and inspire a world of difference.
Among APCI's integrated full-service offerings are:
- market research and strategy development
- communication and campaign conceptualization
- advertising and marketing, including social media
- public relations that include crisis communications and training
- digital and print content creation, including publications, websites, blogs and articles
- art, development and management
- commercials, films, streaming videos and more
- language translations with graphic design, formatting and production
- customer tracking and analysis
Representative clients include Pfizer, Roche, Johnson & Johnson, St. Elizabeth's Medical
Center, Strategic Intelligence Skills, REB Consulting, Cotton Gloves Research, X-Factor Communications, Affinity Federal Credit Union and The Arc of Somerset County, which advocates for people with disabilities.
APCI and its clients consistently receive recognition from organizations as diverse as The Arc of New Jersey, the nationwide Association of Independent Information Professionals, and the Communicator global awards program.
To engage your audience and realize your vision, contact APCI.